Upcoming activities and events
School Activities and Community Events will be posted here according to category. The postings may not be a Warren Consolidated Schools' program or event, nor is the district in any way affiliated with the advertised program. Registration or distribution of this flyer at a district facility is not an endorsement, sponsorship or approval by the district of the activity or program advertised.
Nonprofit organizations that want to advertise on our website contact Renee Burch for approval.
School Activities, Athletic Camps, Class Reunions and Fundraising Events:
- Warren Mott Boosters Board Member Openings
- VP Atheltics and Security
- VP Fundraising and Apparel
PLEASE CONTACT OUR CURRENT PRESIDENT, CRYSTAL JABARA (586) 872-4356 IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BECOMING A BOOSTER BOARD MEMBER. Nominations for the 2018-2019 Warren Mott Booster Board Members will take place Monday, April 23rd at our scheduled meeting.
Community NEWS and Events:
- Mark your calendars!
The Semi-Annual DEA Drug Take Backevent is Saturday, April 28th from10am - 2pm
- Warren Sterling JaguarsCheer Tryouts May 21 & 22
Resources - Help Within the Community
In these tough economic times, many families are facing or have experienced the loss of jobs, health care and other necessary supports. The following is a list of agencies to contact if you or someone you know is feeling the effects of this economic crisis:
- Discount Dental: Super Teeth - 586.756.6888 in Warren
- Free or Low Cost Community Services: http://www.misd.net/connection
- Glasses: Lions Club – contact School Social Worker
- Health Care for Children: MiChild/Healthy Kids (coverage up to age 19) www.michigan.gov/mdch, and click on Health Care Coverage.
- Health Care for Adults:http://www.hrsa.gov
- Heat for your home: The Heat and Warmth Fund (THAW) pays toward heating bills 800.866.8429 or www.thawfund.org
- Job postings: A new link to a variety of private sector jobs in the community set up by the State of Michigan – www.michigan.gov/jobs
- United Way 2-1-1 is a free, easy-to-remember telephone number that connects people with resources that improve their lives. The 2-1-1 call specialists are available 24 hours a day, 7 a days a week, and are ready to provide information about a wide range of community services – including health care, job training, child care, mortgage foreclosure assistance and more.